About Platinum Educational Group Annual Scholarship Program
Platinum Educational Group's annual scholarship’s goal is to provide students entering the EMS, Nursing, and Allied Health fields with assistance in funding their early higher education. These scholarships are intended for certificate programs or students in undergraduate degree programs.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY AND WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
To be eligible for a Platinum Educational Group Annual Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be enrolled in a certificate or undergraduate EMS, Nursing, or Allied Health* program at the time of awards distribution.
- *Allied Health programs include anesthesia technician, dental assistant, dental hygiene, diagnostic medical sonographers, medical assistant, medical lab technologists, occupational therapy assistant, ophthalmic medical technician, patient care technician, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy, radiography/radiological technology, respiratory care/therapy, surgical assistant, surgical technology, and veterinary technician.
- Fill out the application form at www.platinumed.com/scholarships
- Post a photograph or selfie on any of your social media platforms that include the hashtags #PlatinumEdScholarships and #FutureHealthcareProvider
- Submit the public post link of your photo or selfie (NOT YOUR PROFILE LINK) at www.platinumed.com/scholarships
- Submit a photograph waiver form at www.platinumed.com/scholarships
- Provide a copy of student ID or proof of attendance (Only if selected as an awardee)
The submission deadline is July 29, 2022, by 5 PM EST. NO EXCEPTIONS!
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS ANNOUNCEMENT
All scholarships will be chosen and recorded via a random drawing using www.random.org on August 3, 2022. Awardees will be notified by email and/or phone.
HOW CAN MY STUDENTS APPLY
To enter, students can go to www.platinumed.com/scholarships and follow the simple directions to apply!