Progressive Teaching: Flipping the Switch
8 AM to 5 PM Each Day
This highly participant involved two-day workshop is designed to assist participants on “flipping the classroom” by focusing the learning experience with the student. The concepts of scaffolding and bookending will play a critical role as participants learn to develop cases and teaching/formative scenarios to prepare students. Participants will be strongly encouraged to bring laptops and course textbooks.
Only $50 per person! All events will be refunded if interrupted by the COVID-19 situation.
These are for ALL Workshops. Check individual workshops for additional benefits, prizes, and giveaways!
- 16 CE Hours or Professional Development Credit!
- Free Coffee!
- Lunch and Snacks Included!
- All Attendees Will Receive Their Own Spray Disinfectant Sanitizer Bottle!
- $100 Credit to the Attendee’s Platinum Educational Group School/Program Account! * (for current customers)
- Engaging for ALL Healthcare Professions and Educators!
October 19 & 20, 2020
Houston, TX 77090
- Pair of tickets to Theatre Southwest!
- A signed Houston Rockets poster!
- $50 gift card to Improv Comedy Club – Houston
- Food and Beverage only
- 4 tickets to Creepy Hollow Haunted House!
Group Event, October 19! Ghost Tour (free, participation optional)
CE Sponsor: TBD
October 22 & 23, 2020
Irving, TX 75063
- A pair of all-day passes to NRH20 Water Park!